Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I Shouldn't Have Put on Instagram

Fall is officially closing in on us. 

How do I know that? Because the other day I enjoyed one of these:


Yep, that is a pumpkin soy latte from good ol' Starbucks. A girl can never have too much pumpkin. I just wish I had some Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal to go along with it.
 *insert drool*

If anyone follows me on instagram (@honeyandnectar) or twitter, you probably would have seen this post about my usual breakfast lately:


I feel like I should explain myself, haha.

 I am always the first person awake in a suite of 7 people and I feel really bad if I use the microwave in the mornings and it starts beeping. I started putting uncooked oats in the bottom of a bowl with about 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 Tbsp chocolate Sunwarrior protein powder, and a few drops vanilla creme liquid stevia. Then I put 6-8 oz of water in my Keurig and just dispense the hot water right on top of the oats. 

I affectionately call it "Oatmeal Soup" since that's basically what it is. Weird, right? 

I've basically come to the conclusion that I will eat anything that includes chocolate in it.

One thing I ate that didn't include chocolate was this salad with lots of raw veggies =] a.k.a my lunch every single day. I should probably branch out a bit. 


I am also excited because the fitness classes at my school's athletic center have finally started. I have the schedule printed out and highlighted already. Looks like I'm doing yoga 4-5 times a week =] 

And speaking of yoga, I have to go to a class now. 







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...