Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday {2}

 I can't believe its August already and I'll be going back to school soon. It's crazy how fast summer goes. 

I started off the day with a large bowl of oatmeal (of course) with blueberries, coconut flakes, and almond milk. I pretty much have oatmeal every morning. It's a problem, a delicious, delicious problem. 


My sister and I went out to lunch at a little cafe fairly close to the house. 
We each got a smoothie. Mine was mixed berries with matcha green tea and hers was peach mango. 


They make the most delicious sandwiches ever! I ordered a veggie delight panini that had pesto and olive tapenade with a pile of roasted mixed veggies. 




After an afternoon snack of apples and peanut butter, I went for a fairly long run (for me) on a trail by my house. It was incredibly hot outside. 


We then went to check out a new diner for dinner!

What did you do?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...