Friday, June 12, 2015

Chocolate Fudge Overnight Oats

Once summer comes around, all I want to do is eat cold foods. I want cold pasta, cold rice, cold smoothies, etc. Oatmeal is no exception to that. If you're like me and crave cold oatmeal ready to eat when you wake up (it's much better than it sounds!), than do yourself a favor and make overnight oats! 





Everyone knows the joys of eating cold pizza in the morning so I stand by my weirdness.

Chocolate Fudge Overnight Oats


1/3 cup rolled oats
2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tablespoon sweetener of choice (I choose maple syrup)
1/2 serving chocolate Sunwarrior protein powder
1 tablespoon chia seeds
a tiny pinch of salt 

Fudge Syrup:
1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
2 Tbsp maple syrup, agave, or honey

Combine the first 7 ingredients in a jar of other sealed container and leave in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight. When you're ready to eat, mixup some fudge syrup and pour over the top.




What is your abnormal food craving?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...