Thursday, June 4, 2015

2 Ingredient Cookies

Yes, you read that right. It's possible to bake healthy cookies using just 2 ingredients: bananas and oats (plus whatever add-ins you want!)

And these cookies are about as healthy as they can be so you can have them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, dessert, or marry them if its legal in your country.


Trust me, these little chewy cookies won't last. They are best eaten when they are still fresh but may hold in an airtight container for a short while. 


2 Ingredient Cookies

1 banana
1/2 cup oats
Add-ins such as cinnamon, craisins, raisins, chocolate chips, walnuts

1. Preheat oven to 350F. Mash the banana and oats in a small bowl with a fork until they are mixed together. Add in whatever extras you want!

2. Form small cookies (7-9) and put them onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15-17 minutes. 

3. Put them all into your face hole.

Yes, I have not posted anything on this blog in quite a while, but I am looking to reboot it! If you have anything in particular that you would like to see from me, please let me know. 
I am thinking of doing more meal recipes, analyzing and commenting on media articles, and creating an inspirational series.
Let me know what you think!

Stay Sweet xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...