Thursday, September 13, 2012

Is It True?

I know that everyone is probably very sick of all the fall talk lately. 
This is going to be a very fally post so now's your time to turn back.

It's amazing how fast the seasons change in Connecticut. One day, we're sweating it out in the dorm and the next one its 50 degrees and leaves are falling. I'm so glad I packed all of my heavier clothes (insert sarcasm). 

The sudden change sparked an impulsive adventure to an orchard in a tornado warning.I like to live life dangerously =]

 I've also never seen a pear tree and couldn't get over how silly it looked to have them dropping from a tree. 


One of the best fruits I've ever had. A peach right off of the tree. It was so juicy and the perfect balance between sweet and tart. 



Homemade jams, marmalades, and butters. I bought some pumpkin butter that I now use on EVERYTHING. Oh my, it is so delicious. 


I can't wait until all of the leaves change color. That's my favorite part of fall (besides the food). Actually, I take that back. The food is my favorite part of fall. 
Bring on the pumpkin pie.


1 comment:

  1. The only really bad thing about Fall, is the winter snow that comes next.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...