Monday, September 24, 2012

Blueberry Muffin Milkshake

Is it time for the Olympics again? 

I am literally obsessed with them and once every four years is not enough. I love watching amazingly talented people and when that much dedication and time is put towards one thing it is impressive. 

I am nowhere near talented. I took piano lessons for about 8 years but rarely had motivation to actually practice, I did gymnastics for a few years but still can't even do a proper cartwheel, and I like to paint but always forget about it so I only do it a few times a year. 

To celebrate my untalented self, I made a Blueberry Muffin Milkshake.




Blueberry Muffin Milkshake

1 large frozen banana
3/4 cup almond milk
1/3 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp granola (I used my Addicting Everyday Granola)

Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. It's that simple!




Do you have any talents?





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...