Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I Have Yet to Eat Wednesday

I'd like to apologize in advance because this is going to be a bit of an unconventional WIAW post. 

I just started my sophomore year of college on Monday so things have been a little crazy for me the past few days! I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but I love the food at my school (crazy, right?) They always offer great vegetarian meals like tofu and vegetable stir fry, tempeh fajitas, cous cous stuffed vegetables, and so on. 

Not to mention the salad bar. 


How awesome does that look?



My week has also been filled with mugs and mugs of hot chocolate made with a bit of Sunwarrior chocolate protein powder (I'm in love) and random thrown together coffee drinks. 


I love making this protein hot chocolate at night and its super simple to make. 

Protein Hot Chocolate

1-1 1/2 Tbsp chocolate protein powder (I love Sunwarrior Warrior Blend in Chocolate)
1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
sweetener to taste (I use 5-6 drops vanilla stevia)
water or non-dairy milk

Put the two powders in the bottom of a mug and stir in enough water to create a thin paste. Heat up your liquid of choice and pour over the paste. Stir in desired sweetener. 

It's that easy!

I also made a new discovery this weekend in the form of a paved bike trail by my school. It absolutely perfect for running! I can't wait to go on long weekend runs there. 


Ha, I'm sorry for the amazing quality of this picture. I actually took it while running. Future photographer in the making. 

This was a perfect time to try out my new running shoes!



I hope everyone is have a happy and healthy week!

As a completely unrelated side note, I love Instagram (can you tell?) Follow me @honeyandnectar



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...