Friday, August 17, 2012

Peanut Butter Protein Bites

Peanut Butter Protein Balls
Peanut Butter Protein Spheres
Peanut Butter Protein Globular Orbs


What the heck do I call these?

It was a pretty high-energy day for me. I went for a 6 mile run then tried to get my dog to run with me (it always turns out to be a more of a drag) then I still had a lot of energy by early afternoon and decided to pop in a Jillian Michaels dvd. I love her, but she's a killer. 

I was craving a protein boost and decided to whip up these protein, erm...bites. Let's go with bites. 

Peanut Butter Protein Bites
makes about 5 small balls

2 Tbsp natural peanut butter (I used crunchy)
1 scoop protein powder. You can use vanilla or chocolate here, I used vanilla but chocolate would make them more like a Reese's!
1 tsp honey or agave
1 Tbsp almond milk

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. This does take a bit of stirring and working everything together but it does happen. Form into balls and store in the fridge. 



This entire recipe has about 33 grams of protein. 






2 comments:

  1. Very good post! We are linking to this great post on our site.
    Keep up the great writing.
    Here is my web page ; leon is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I and аlso mу friеnԁs were found to be rеаding thе
    goοd secrеts found on thе blog and so thе ѕuԁden gоt an awful fеeling
    I had nοt thanked you for those sеcrets. All of the ladiеs beсame tοtally happу to read through all of them and alгeadу
    have without а dοubt been takіng pleasuгe іn those thіngѕ.

    Thank you for actually beіng іndeеd
    kind as well aѕ for using these kinds of incгedibly gooԁ
    аreas milliοns of individuals are гeally ԁеѕirous tо learn аbout.
    Our sincere rеgret for not expressing appreciаtion to ѕooner.
    Also visit my web-site tiara boat for sale

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...