Monday, August 20, 2012

A Little Recap

This is such a busy time for me. Between working, making lists for school, and packing I feel like I haven't had time to blog let alone eat a proper meal. 

The past few days I've been living off of oatmeal, peanut butter and jelly, and freezer black bean burgers and burritos. 

A pancake craving led me to come up with these pumpkin pancakes with maple syrup and chocolate protein powder frosting. 


I got a little too impatient, though, and failed to cook them though all the way. Oh well, no use crying over gooey pancakes!



Below is a recent lunch creation of mine: pb&j quesadilla. It's actually much more delicious than it sounds, trust me. 

Just spread your favorite peanut butter and jelly inside a whole grain tortilla, fold it in half, and place in a skillet over medium heat until brown, crispy, and melty. 


Running has also been bad for me recently since I just can't get motivated. I always tell myself that I'll just do it when I move back to college but that's still 5 days away. I'm also a naturally clumsy person and keep falling over rocks while out on the trail. My knees and hip are pretty torn up right now. 


I've also been craving coffee house drinks lately so this is my attempt at a frozen coffee. 

Anyway, I'm off to do a ton of laundry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...